WELCOME TO THE DIGITAL SOP WORLD.
Check out this video
Standard Operating Procedures
A standard operating procedure (SOP) is a written or digital document composed of step-by-step instructions used to complete a routine operational task. Organizations of all types use SOPs to achieve efficiency, uniform performance, quality control, and regulatory compliance.
EXAMPLE AND BENEFITS OF A DIGITAL SOP.
- Reduces the hassle of reading
- Eliminates the cost of manual trainers
- Save some Billable hours
- leave the worries of manual training to your staff
- promote ease of access
- leave the fear of asking the processes to your bosses repeatedly
- improve work efficiency by reducing unwanted errors